Monday, August 17, 2009

Street Fairs

Summer is coming to an end and I am trying to get in as many street fairs as possible. This is my booth set up at August First Thursday, its a bit sparse after my San Francisco show! I also just did the Hawthorne Street Fair yesterday, which was GREAT!! Carla and Glen of Mink were so gracious as to let me set up in front of their store since I forgot to sign up for an actual space on the artist block.



new jewelry displays // old photo developing trays

new belt buckles

my little helper

1 comment:

Cait said...

I love street fairs, but I haven't shown my work in one yet- it seems really intimidating to acquire the tent and displays set-ups and everything. Looks like you had fun, and your belt buckles look amazing!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online