Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blog Features

I was featured amongst some other fantastic work today on a blog called The Craft Begins. The creator, Bri, seems to have quite a few many things in common with me. She is a photographer, graphic designer and all around crafter. Her blog is very nicely designed and is full of fabulous work from around the world. My favorite thing about her so far is how great she is with colour theory!!

I also had some of my photography featured on this fabulous blog yesterday, Simply Hue. It is run by Vicki Dvorak, a Seattle Artist and colour consultant. The past two weeks, Vicki has been running daily features called Spotlight on Photographers. Check it out, there is a lot of amazing work and a few give-aways as well. Make sure you check out one of my favorite photographers photos, who is also part of the give away, Orange Sparrow. Her photos are on last weeks list!

1 comment:

Bri said...

Oh hey, thanks for the shoutout! I do really like your work. And I like Vicky as well! Good finds.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online