Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blogs Blogs Blogs

Im not much one for writing, I would much rather have my images tell the story for you. But I felt I must inform you all of this fantastic project that I am starting with my friend and other local Portland artist, Amy Olson of Amy Olson Jewelry. We are lovingly calling it, Portland Loves: local and if you cant already tell by the name of it, it is about everything lovely and local in Portland. We will have everything from interviews/photos of local businesses, etsy finds + flickr faves, artist interviews/previews and so on.


I will be doing mostly the photo taking, graphic design + other such business stuff, but twice a week I get to try my hand at writing reviews. I know it sounds silly, but just trying to write this short blog post to all of you makes my tummy turn. It has never been one of my strong points, so wish me luck.
If you look through and find that we are missing some of your favorite blogs on our blog roll, or you know of some great hidden treasure in Portland, please feel free to email us, or just drop a line in the comments. Also, if you love our little blog as much as we do, please pass it along to all of your friends. Once things are up and running a bit more, we will be doing random features on other great cities.


And one more thing, to all of my friends and readers, I am having a HUGE sale in my online store to help celebrate my Birthday MONTH!!! So go by and check it out and tell anyone who you think might be interested.

buy 2 prints get 1 free or buy 1 print and get 3 greeting cards free


online store// www.mishaashton.etsy.com
other blog// www.portlandloveslocal.com

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online