Friday, August 28, 2009

More Bloggings...

Ever once in awhile I google search my name to see what I might find. Today I found a brief mention about my art at the Renegade show in San Francisco on a blog called Diurnal Memoirs.
So it just goes to show that I don't check up on these things often enough because I also found this blog post about the Unique Los Angeles show back in May. Look, there is a picture of me too! : ) I always feel bad for people taking my photo cause I really don't enjoy being on the other side of the lens [unless I've had a drink or two, then I ham it up!]
I also found my high school triple jump record,
Triple Jump - Varsity - Finals

Misha Ashton31'11.25

Its too bad that the summer track meets I did my junior year didn't get counted cause I jumped over 35' once or twice!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online