Monday, December 14, 2009

On to the next...

I've got just a little bit of oil left in the candle...

Crafty Wonderland was GREAT yesterday, but now its on to the next. This Thursday in Portland, a Holiday Art and Gift Sale at JAM on Hawthorne from 5-9pm. Then it is off to San Francisco for the weekend for the 1st annual Renegade Holiday Event. I wish I could stay longer than just for the show, but its my last event and last over all work of the entire year and even though I am very excited for the show, I will be very happy to have about a week and a half off of work.

I am really hoping for some snow, but not until December 24th. I need to be able to finish up my art events and all of my out of town friends need to be able to fly home to Portland so that if anyone gets stranded, its here with me! : )

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online