Thursday, September 3, 2009

oh joy!!!

SO very excited about Chicago Renegade!!! Almost all of my art is made and packed, just a few more things to take care of before hopping on a plane next Wednesday with Cori!! We have so many plans for the days we arent at the show. Unfortunately I wanted to start packing my clothes and checked the weather and saw this...

Currently gorgeous and perfect weather, but the day before we get into town, RAIN RAIN RAIN!!!! Its an outdoor event and I also cant do all that much for photos in that kind of weather! LAME!!! Anyone in Chicago got a 10x10 canopy I can borrow for the show, or possibly rent?! I was also contimplating buying one from Costco when I get there and selling it less than cost [it costs $200 for the 10x10 with 4 removable sides].

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online