Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MIA in Chicago

I know I haven't posted in a few weeks, I've been trying to regain my steps since I came home from my 8 day excursion in Chicago. There was so much to see and do! We saw as much as possible and still hardly saw anything. I am still recovering and feel like I just cant catch up on sleep and energy. Ive been busting butt since I got back editing weddings, putting wedding albums together, making art, hanging shows, participating in craft fairs, cleaning house, developing Chicago film and working on Portland Loves. UHG! Give it another week and all should be well.

I picked up my film yesterday and although I got a few fun shots, I don't really think I took enough photos. Here are just a few from my holga camera.

Navy Pier


Buckingham Fountain

Chicago Art Institute

Waiting for the Brown Line

Grant Park City Scape

China Town
Old Graveyard

1 comment:

Dallas Shaw said...

so pretty! great red highlights
Dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online