Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Melissa + Michael

I recently designed wedding invitations for a wonderful couple, Melissa and Michael. They wanted an old Victorian theme with a bit of a modern twist. The two got all dressed up and took adoring photos of each other that I designed into the front of their invites. They were printed on off-white cardstock to help add to the "Old" style and were done as postcards in hopes for an extra authentic worn look as they go through the mail to each of their guests!!




On other things, I had a great time photographing Joy + Tom's wedding at the View Point Inn, photos to come...AFTER I get back from my week long camping trip in the Red Woods. Monday is Cade's birthday and I am taking him on a camping/hiking/sandboarding excursion for the week!

2 comments:

Alyson Clair said...

Those are the best wedding invitations that I have ever seen.

k. marie said...

have lots of fun camping! (im jealous)

the wedding invites look awesome too, i cant wait to design mine. were still deciding date &location tho (well let you know asap- and well work with your schedule too just as soon as we know ya know)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online