Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back at it!!

The Fremont Fair in Seattle this weekend went GREAT! I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. For one it was supposed to rain all weekend long, and it did through out Seattle, but not on Fremont. I didn't feel a single drop of rain until we were hopping in the car all packed up to leave! I met alot of great people, got a chance to lay out in the sun behind my booth and even saw a few naked people here and there! Gotta love Solstice! I will definitely be returning next year!

I took Monday off of all work. I just laid in bed reading most of the day, trying to catch up on some much needed R+R. I did start editing my photos from Cade's and my week long camping trip to the Red Woods. Here are just a few to start you off!




1 comment:

Cloos Photography said...

I love the nature shots. It looked like a great trip!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online