Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lost LA!

LOST AND FOUND!
So maybe they weren't really lost, but I had no idea what was on the first half of the roll I just got developed, other than that they were photos from my trip to LA a month ago. Ever since Ive started working with my holga camera, my Nikon film camera has been neglected. But I finally finished the roll while I was at the Rose Festival last week. You cant see the Rose Festival photos though until I've gone back a few more times for more picture taking.




On another note...my printer for the last five years has moved on. I am very sad about this. She did the best job at printing my photographs for me and who knew just how great she was until now. I have been trying out other labs in town and so far haven't found one I am happy with the quality. My work has been very consistent as of late and these last few rolls just don't have the same pizazz of colour they used to. I also the the chemicals are bad at the place I just took them to.

Plus, dont forget only two days left to enter my Amusement Park *GIVE AWAY*

4 comments:

Cloos Photography said...

These look awesome, i love the angles.. Thanks about what you said about me...
erin.

Aveen said...

I really like these! Were they cross processed?

Misha Ashton Photography said...

thanks! They are cross-processed. THey didn't get the normal look Im used to cause I used a new lab, but i think I still like the look.

scottballardfilms said...

I love those shots!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online