Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Learning to Edit...

Being mostly a film photographer, I have a very hard time doing any sort of editing to my photos. I am much more of a, you get what you get and if it didn't turn out you just take another photo and keep learning. Well with stock photography there are times that the image as you see it just isn't going to work, plus digital is much more finicky to work with than film. For all of my photos that get rejected on Stock photography, I have been editing them and re-submitting. Here is a sample of a photo that was once rejected and now selling away...

rejected

accepted

2 comments:

Dalene said...

That's really cool! So you earn money off each time the stock photo sells, right?

Misha Ashton Photography said...

I do, many times over per image. I only sell my digital photography as Stock Photos so that I'm not losing the integrity of my art photography that I do in film.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online