Friday, March 6, 2009

Catching up on Holga!

Okay, so this is the last time I'm going to even mention the fact that I was sick for about three weeks and use it as an excuse for not taking pictures, I SWEAT IT!!! It took me quite some time to get through my last roll on my Holga, but here it is finally. Needless to say, there are quite a few gaps in the photo-a-day project, but I am all ready to start over-shooting to make up for the lost time....

February 26th, 2009


February 24th, 2009


February 23rd, 2009



February 19th, 2009


February 17th, 2009


February 12th, 2009

2 comments:

Cloos Photography said...

This one is super cool.

Erich Schroeder said...

I enjoy viewing your work Misha. I especially like your "Catching up on Holga" series. You do FINE art!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online