Saturday, February 28, 2009

Excuses Excuses!!!!

So I have been a very bad poster lately, I know its just excuses, but really I do have a reason. I came down with the flu on February 3rd and have only been feeling well enough to crawl out of my cave for the past few day. I haven't taken any photos, haven't worked in my studio, Its pathetic. I definitely have to be thankful though that it is the slow season for photography, otherwise I would have been screwed and probably still sick. I did manage to get a bit of work done though...Cade and I are in the process of moving into a place of our own and I have been trying to de-clutter and condense. When I worked in a photo lab for years, I would burn every single roll of film I took onto cd and everytime I took photos with my point and shoot digital, I went crazy and filled up enough space to fill up a whole disc. Well I now own a Teribite portable hard drive and have spent the last few weeks uploading all of the discs onto it and organizing!!!

next project...organize my binders full of negatives!

1 comment:

Beckysan said...

Flu sucks! Excited for when you finalize a new place! Happy Organizing (not!) xoxo Becks

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online