Saturday, February 7, 2009

Winter in Eastern Oregon

Cade and I spend a few days at his parents house for a belated Christmas celebration that we had to postpone due to all of the snow and ice surrounding Portland, we couldnt have gone at a more perfect time...I love the rustic beauty of Eastern Oregon!!!





I must admit that my favorite place to photograph is La Grande, Oregon. Every time we go there to visit family I find something to photograph. This is a very very old graveyard we found in the middle of a field.






On our way back to Portland from La Grande, I witnessed a wonderful thing called Horfrost, it is created by freezing fog .It has to be one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.




1 comment:

Amy Olson Jewelry said...

Misha, your photos are gorgeous! I especially love the 'Carousel Series' and your pictures of La Grande.
wow!
looking forward to seeing you again soon :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online