Thursday, July 16, 2009

San Francisco

Cade and I are on a one week road trip down in San Francisco for the Renegade Craft Fair. We left yesterday [Wednesday] at 9am and arrived in San Fran about 7.30p. The drive went by so much smoother than I anticipated. Normally I get quite uncomfortable in a car for more than two hours due to the scoliosis in my hips. But we switched driving every 100 miles and in between I finished reading my book, RANT by Chuck Palahniuk and took in a few Z's as well.
Well that's all I have time for right now, we are off the the Science Academy for a day of fun and picture taking. I am most excited about the 4 story rain forest. Last time we were in town, the museum was under construction.


photo from the Science Academy Website

My photos from the trip will come next week when I am back in Portland.

1 comment:

Elaine from L.A. said...

Good luck and have fun!!!
{Elaine}

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online