Monday, April 20, 2009

May 2nd + 3rd

ALMOST....I am getting closer to being ready for the Unique Los Angeles show, which is just under two weeks away. I am oh so very excited. So many new prints and just a whole lot of bright colourfulness!! : ) I am also very excited because we are spending a whole week in LA and that means pictures galour!! I am all stocked up on expired slide film and ready to hit the ground running, maybe just walking.

Unique Los Angeles
Saturday, May 2, 11-7
Sunday, May 3, 11-5


Also, for this month's giveaway winner, Aveen Melling. Thank you to all who left comments, make sure to check back for next month's giveaway.

2 comments:

mmmmmmm said...

I like your photos!
please let me know what you think of my artwork...
http://www.untumsmunudmum.blogspot.com

Alyson Clair said...

Good luck down there! I am sure you will do fantastic!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online