Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has been enjoying the winter holidays. Here in Portland we actually got a few fantastic hours of snow and I am keeping my fingers crossed for a few more days worth. It may be cold, but it has been quite a lovely winter so far. I am hoping for a good 2010, normally I don't participate in the whole New Years Resolution thing, but seeing as I am turning 30 this year, I have all kinds of plans for life and for my business.

..Business..
1. TAKE MORE FILM PHOTOS
2. Organize, sleeve, arrange by date from oldest to newest and scan in all of my negatives.
3. New Website
4. Have a logo designed
5. Put together a Art Gallery portfolio and resume.
6. Put together a Wholesale catalog
7. Apply for all Renegade Art Fairs, One of a Kind shows and the POOL trade show in Vegas
8. Start booking Weddings and Portraits in other big cities
9. TAKE MORE FILM PHOTOS

..Personal..
1. TAKE MORE FILM PHOTOS
2. Ride my bike more
3. Go on more hikes
4. ROAD TRIP
5. Hang out with friends more
6. Take a day off of working at least once a week.
7. Eat more veggies
8. TAKE MORE FILM PHOTOS

................................................................

I am also going to make it a point to do more blog posts and be consistent about it. One of my weekly posts this year is going to be sharing my archiving progress with you. I have already gone through and sleeved and organized by date all of my negatives, which by the way is a lot and took for freakin ever! The first ones I want to share are my VERY FIRST roll of film ever taken back when I was a Sophomore in High School, Spring of 1996 and taken with TMax 100 Black and White, with my Minolta X570 manual camera.

Don't judge me to harshly, keep in mind I was only 15 and had no clue how to use my camera yet. My parents have the first image framed and signed on their mantel, it was the first image I ever printed in the dark room. Maybe it will be worth something some day! ; )





2 comments:

Alyson Clair said...

Happy New Years! Great resolutions. xo

bluefem44 said...

oh my god, kills me!! birkenstocks! and the holding things in your hand to photograph them! i think i still do that...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online