Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wearable Art!

For some reason I have never done well about keeping my etsy shop up to date with my jewelry and belt buckles. I would have to say it is in part due to the fact that I dont like taking product shots of my own work, its hard to detach myself from it. I spent all day yesterday photographing product and updating my shop. I still have a few more product shots to take, but its getting there!


Sunday I had a great time selling my work at Crafty Wonderland. I was a bit concerned it may not be busy, being Mothers Day and all. I was happily suprised by the turn out though, not as busy as most months, but a great turn out all in all. This Saturday I will be at Art Hop on Alberta from 11-6pm.


I also updated my website with my new holga images. My next big project this week will be photographing all of my graphic design work and getting it up on my website.

1 comment:

Dalene said...

woot! I am coming to the Art Hop! I'll be sure and stop by :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online