Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oaks Park

This past Sunday, a few of us went on a bike ride on the Springwater Corridor. It was a bright, warm sunny day, perfect Portland day! On our way back home, we stopped at Oaks Amusement park for some fun photo time. Needless to say, with all of the bright colours of the rides, I went nuts and took 3 rolls of slide film with my holga. I just got one of the rolls back.

I love cross-process!!




Oaks Park also has a skating rink, who wants to go with me?! :)
You can view the rest of the images from the roll on my flickr page.

2 comments:

bluefem44 said...

i wanted to go on the bike ride, but i don't have a bike yet!

fun pictures, and i'll come skating with you!

Misha Ashton Photography said...

i can find you one to ride whenever you wanna go with! : )
I wanna go roller skating!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online