Friday, August 8, 2008

Japan Art Show - Lucia Apparel


I just had my opening night of my Japan Art Show at Lucia Apparel in the Pearl District. This show is a smaller version of my show from last month. It will be hanging for the duration of the month of August. They also carry my abstracted photo jewelry + belt buckles, I made some new ones specific for the show. Lucia has also started carrying my photo note cards of my Japan photos. I absolutely love the ladies at Lucia, they are such huge supporters of my work!!!!

If you find yourself down in the Pearl District, check it out!! There are also alot of great clothes, all local made!

LUCIA APPAREL
424 NW 11th Ave
Portland, OR 97209

In the Pearl District, directly off of the streetcar line
Our hours are: Monday-Saturday 11-7 and Sunday 12-6

www.luciaapparel.com
www.mishaashton.com

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online