Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lucia Apparel Boutique





A local fashion designer Sarah Wallace (who I did a fashion shoot and designed a catalog for two years ago) has opened up a retail store for her designs in the Pearl District in downtown Portland recently. (424 NW 11th Ave) As some may know I have started branching out a bit with my photography and using scrap pieces to make jewelry and belt buckles. Lucia Apparel has officially opened their doors and they are the first shop to carry my jewelry.
I came across an article today about Sarah's shop and found this great quote by her!!!

“We’ll be offering a selection of jewelry by Misha Ashton who is actually a photographer and we’ll carry her lockets which have her photos in them. They’re (extraordinary),” she says.

You can also find my jewelry at Greg's on Hawthorne and on my etsy sight (www.mishaashton.etsy.com)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online